Turner Syndrome Foundation organizes TEAM TSF
Rock ‘n’ Roll San Antonio® Marathon & 1/2 Marathon
November 17, 2013
Join the Turner Syndrome Foundation, Inc. in our mission to raise funds and awareness of TS by participating in one of our events or simply by making a donation. TEAM TSF registrants will need to fundraise a minimum of $500 for the marathon and $350 for the half, relay or bike and $150 mini-marathon, and TSF will pay your entry fee! You will receive a TEAM TSF t-shirt, wristband, and meet other great community members who want to make a difference!
Let's get you started:
It's so easy to be a part of Team TSF. You'll register here online. Print your forms. Set up your personal fundraising page. When registering online, please note we will not require you to pay the $25 registration fee. That fee will be processed upon receipt of your faxed or mailed forms. You are not officially registered until the paper forms have been received and your registration fee, if applicable, has been processed. If you should require any assistance throughout the registration process, please contact Joan DeVito at email@example.com. Thank you!
Let's get you started:
1. Print and complete the Team TSF participation form and the Rock 'n' Roll San Antonio registration forms.
2. Register with Team TSF. Mail completed forms to: Turner Syndrome Foundation, Attn: RnR San Antonio 2013, PO Box 726, Holmdel, NJ 07733 or fax to 1-800-594-3862.
3. Team TSF will register you with RnR and pay your registration fee. The $25.00 registration fee that you send in with your completed forms will go towards your fundraising goal. The fundraising goals are as follows:
Full marathon: $500
Half marathon: $350
Half relay: $350 per team member
Bike tour: $350
4. Create your fundraising page for this event. Click register now.
5. Begin fundraising. You can visit the Team TSF web page for fundraising ideas. Be sure to let everyone know about your participation in this event. Email a link of your personal fundraising page to everyone you know.
6. Email a coach at coach@TEAMTSF.org to answer all of your training questions.
Need help registering? Contact TSF directly at 1-800-594-4585.
Go to http://runrocknroll.competitor.com/san-antonio - official website for any other details
Please note, your personal page will be public information, protected by your username and password created at the time of registry. TSF has the right to remove any images, links or information deemed inappropriate to the mission of the foundation. Guests under 18 must have parental consent prior to utilizing My Personal Page. All users assume their own risks.
The opinions, interests, and activities expressed on this page are strictly those of the page author. Individuals who maintain personal pages assume responsibility and liability for the content of their documents. The contents of this page have not been reviewed or approved by Turner Syndrome Foundation.